10 months ago
Assist the Systems & Business Development Senior Manager with development and implementation of web and airport technology systems. Analyze and assist the coordination of implementing enhanced technology to improve process flows within a cost effective business model.
Impact Analysis: Analyze streamlined processes for new products and system enhancements. Participate in business strategy, including process options or cost savings improvements. Participate in problem-solving management sessions to achieve improved operational effectiveness.
Project Management: Provide support, data, business requirements and testing for implementation of projects affecting the customer and/or operation from initiation through deployment. Develop requirements, use cases, user acceptance testing as well as analyze and incorporate customer service airport policies and operational standards in the design.
Technical Support and Product Knowledge: Understand technical, functional and operational aspects within IT and Airport Operations. Provide insight on system dependencies and suggest creative options within technical limitations.
Departmental Coordination: Collaborate with Manager, and department leadership, front line staff and internal stakeholders to successfully deliver projects that achieve organizational and company goals.
• Bachelor’s Degree, or related major preferred.
• Minimum 3 years’ experience with operational experience,
• Up to 10% travel
• Ability to obtain a passport and agree to travel domestically and internationally as required to support the job requirements.
• Ability to move 50 lbs. for distances of up to 10 feet
• Willing to be fingerprinted and have the ability to pass a background check to obtain security badges for airport locations.
• Hold a current and valid driver’s license, good driving record and automobile insurance
• Project Management experience, technical systems development or other similar work experience.
• Graduate of college or higher degree and preferred airline and Navitaire experience.
• IT experience with user interface support.
May perform other responsibilities as assigned. Responsibilities and duties may change when circumstances dictate. (e.g., emergencies, changes in workload, rush jobs or technical developments.)