5 months ago
The Boeing Company is seeking a System Design and Integration Specialist for the Network Infrastructure Service team. This position leads others to identify, evaluate and document complex computing system requirements. This position leads activities to architect, design, build and test delivery systems and components.
The candidate will be responsible for providing leadership, system architecture, design, tool development, integration, and test for the Boeing Enterprise. Focus areas will be the Cisco Secure Access Control System (ACS), Domain Name System (DNS), Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) and Internet Protocol Address Management (IPAM) in addition to Network Infrastructure tools and development .
Other responsibilities include:
• Provides technical leadership to evaluate product usability, affordability, functionality, compliance, security and performance to assess suitability for integration into delivery system environments.
• Provides technical support and consultation for the implementation and usage of complex delivery systems.
• Provides leadership and oversight for Compliance and Governance activities.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
CIO, Information & Analytics
Relocation Assistance Available
No. Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit.
* This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a “US Person” as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 is required. “US Person” includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.
* Working knowledge of network connectivity, routing and switching
* A solid working knowledge of IP addressing, Domain Name System (DNS) and Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol services (DHCP)
* Familiarity with Infoblox appliances – hardware and software
* Knowledge of access management systems
* More than 5 years experience in configuration management planning, change management, and configuration management auditing
* Governance, Boeing Compliance Requirements, AD & S process and ESATS
* Candidate will be required to support off shift, on call support on a rotational basis.
* A solid understanding of network, IP addressing and IP network troubleshooting
* Domain Name Servers (DNS)
* Leads development work using standard Boeing application delivery technologies for integration and service delivery in support of managing network infrastructure technologies, network devices and business process improvement offerings
* Prepares, deploys, and maintains complex environments integrating Boeing and commercial software products.
* Applies knowledge of application design and development as well as Boeing best practices to deliver reliable and secure solutions
* Bachelor's degree or higher
* Network Certifications such as CCNA, CCNP, etc
* Knowledge of Cisco Secure Access Control System (ACS)
* Knowledge Internet Protocol Address Management (IPAM)
* Experience with design, programming, or installation of automation
* Working knowledge of Network and software Architecture
* Scripting Languages: Ansible, Python, JAVA, PERL, XML, DB design, SQL, MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle, JBOSS
* Working knowledge of Tools development
Technical Bachelor's degree and typically 7 or more years' related work experience or a Master's degree with typically 5 or more years' or a PhD degree with typically 4 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience. A technical degree is defined as any four year degree, or greater, in a mathematic, scientific or information technology field of study.
Contingent Upon Program Award