5 months ago
Boeing South Carolina is seeking a Systems and Integration Specialist to join our Application Services Automation team. This position will provide technical support of applications used by the engineering community to design Boeing products and by the Internal IT community. The focus will be to provide application support as part of the DevOps team. This is a level 2 position located in North Charleston, SC.
will include, but are not limited to, the following:
* Use scripting knowledge to support application pipeline automation, testing automation and infrastructure automation.
* Through API consumption for the steps in the application pipeline, deploy applications, automate requests, automate security compliance and Integrate various independent systems together.
* Use automation to consume internal IT Cloud services to manage deployments and infrastructure.
* Identify and implement automation on monitoring, health check and to improve the application performance.
* Using database and SQL experience, manage database schemas as well as stored procedures, constraints and triggers.
* Create SQL reports and data views often aggregating data from multiple systems.
* Actively participate in daily project scrums and triage meetings to provide support to the project team.
* Gather and analyze application logs and performance metrics and work with Engineers to troubleshoot & debug application issues.
* Provide support on critical enterprise and internal applications.
All employees will be on the Boeing Charleston Benefit Structure.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
CIO, Information & Analytics
Relocation Assistance Available
No. Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit.
Typical Education / Experience
Technical bachelor's degree and typically 2 or more years' related work experience or a Master's degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience. A technical degree is defined as any four year degree, or greater, in a mathematic, scientific or information technology field of study.
Basic Qualifications (Required)
Technical experience working with a software development lifecycle.
SQL language experience.
Experience in a scripting language on a Windows platform.
Familiarity with the Windows operating system.
Experience using API’s and REST calls.
This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a “US Person” as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 is required. “US Person” includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.
Knowledge of agile/scrum methodologies (Experience working in an agile/scrum environment highly preferred).
Experience in automated application delivery (CI/CD).
Experience with test driven development.
Knowledge of DevOps (development operations) concepts.
Experience working in a collaborative team environment.
Database performance and tuning experience.
Code management including checkout/check-in, configuration management, automated build (JIRA, TFS).
Contingent Upon Program Award