This position will provide systems engineering support to a Foreign Military Sale (FMS) IPT of an avionics program in Arlington, VA. Travel required, less than 25%.
- Review avionic contractor’s requirements documents for accuracy and completeness architecture evolution
- Review avionic contractor’s design documents for accuracy and completeness
- Track and evaluate software and hardware development planning
- Coordinate multiple team inputs having international and/or public release ramifications (i.e Technology Assistance Agreements (TAAs), Export Licenses, Requests for Information (RFIs), and Public Releasability reviews)
- Provide support in coordinating, planning and executing design reviews, program management reviews, and technical meetings
Education: A Bachelors of Science degree in electrical, electronic or computer engineering, electrical engineering technology, mathematics or applied mathematics is required.
Experience/Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: Seven (7) years or more of military avionics is required. Experience with international acquisition is desired.
Applicant selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
For immediate confidential consideration, please apply online by clicking "Apply Now to Join Our Team."