12 months ago
Join Delta IT on our journey to becoming the best IT organization in the airline industry.
Delta IT is on a journey of transformation. We are changing the way we do business from top to bottom. As thought-leaders within Delta, we strive to create meaningful and innovative solutions and are looking for team members to help us realize our vision.
Delta IT employees are thinkers, doers, innovators.
We are proactive.
We are collaborative.
We deliver impact to our customers.
Join us on our transformation journey in becoming a world-class IT organization at the world's best airline!
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES IN THIS ROLE
- You will be responsible for creating master test plans, test cases, and test schedules for projects in the Crew Portfolio.
- Execute test cases/scenarios across development project. Test types to include functionality, user interface, regression, security, and user acceptance.
- Document test scripts and test plans tied back to requirements
- Identify and track defects, issues, risks and action items.
- Validate requirements for system testing, report preparation, defect recording and tracking
- Crew defect reports
- Perform regression testing to validate resolution of software or system defects
- Provide input for program schedules and responsible for creation and development of Use Cases
- Test Primary responsibilities include execution of test cases and scenarios across individual projects within the System Test environment and ensuring all QA metrics are met by project.
- Provide integration mentoring support for projects throughout the development lifecycle as needed by specific projects.
- Ensure established Delta methodologies and standards are used in project testing
*May perform other duties as assigned.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR? / WHAT EXPERIENCE DO YOU NEED?
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Information Systems with one to four year of experience in an IT testing environment and/or any equivalent combination of experience, education, and/or training.
- Knowledge of Quality Assurance procedures and testing tools used in the industry.
- Experience in working with high energy technical teams and ability to work effectively with team members.
- Ability to clearly communicate with peers, business analysts, and subject matter experts
- Any previous airline experience is a plus with experience in the crew and/or operational areas desirable.
- Must have the ability to listen to customers and colleagues; convey ideas effectively; prepare written documentation
- Proactive in nature with customer satisfaction as a primary goal
Delta Air Lines develops both strategic and tactical plans that create a safety-conscious environment resulting in employee safety and well-being.