11 days ago
Primary responsibility will be to work in an inclusive work environment to analyze engineering data and change proposals for spares engineering impacts and incorporate those approved changes into the provisioning database. Investigate, analyze and document data for spares provisioning requirements by using provisioning statements, engineering drawings, specifications, regulations, and field experience.
* Prepare documents, provisioning plans, maintenance plans, support plans, and briefings while adhering to policies and procedures.
* Apply knowledge of individual customer requirements, supplier capabilities, product configuration, maintenance manuals, warranty policies and procedures, the candidate will interface with commercial and military customers, equipment suppliers, and company engineering and manufacturing organizations to ensure delivery of spares engineering products.
* Satisfy customer and contractual requirements by preparing portions of proposals, support plans, customer required documents and briefings, presenting provisioning support data at provisioning conferences, and working with customers to ensure that the recommended provisioning approach meets contractual requirements.
* Will work as part of a diverse team, where differences are valued and varied viewpoints and experiences are encouraged. Communication and input are encouraged in order to apply knowledge of customer support and company processes in a diverse workplace.
* Experience with Boeing Enterprise Provisioning Systems and a basic knowledge of the SLICwave software toolkit, used for V-22 provisioning, is desired. Basic knowledge in DoD provisioning standards MIL-STD 1388-2B desired.
* Applicant must be able to read and understand engineering data used to develop top down breakdown lists of aircraft subsystems.
* Ability to use Boeing Enterprise Engineering software tools and databases, such as Teamcenter 9 and REDARS, to produce Provisioning Technical Documentation is desired.
* Background in aircraft maintenance and supply chain functions desired.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Engineering Mods & Maintenance
Relocation Assistance Available
No. Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit.
This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a “US Person” as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 is required. “US Person” includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.
Typical Education and Experiences:
Technical bachelor's degree and typically 1 or more years' related work experience or a Master's degree or an equivalent combination of education and work experience. A technical degree is defined as any four year degree, or greater, in a mathematic, scientific or information technology field of study.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
* Proficiency using Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Access, etc.
* Experience gathering and analyzing data.
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
* Experience using relational databases, e.g. SLICwave database.
* Experience supporting military aircraft platforms such as V-22, Chinook, Apache, etc..
* Experience with maintaining military or commercial aircraft.
Yes, 10 % of the Time
Contingent Upon Program Award