2 months ago
KBRwyle is looking for a Systems Administrator for the Navy RDT&E network lab located at Patuxent River NAS, MD.
Candidate will keep the IT assets physically secure, safe, operational, and secure from cyber-attacks by performing the following:
• Propose, develop, implement, and maintain a RDT&E network lab to specified hardware and software configuration standards
• Support IT needs of a distributed team consisting of government and contractor personnel
• Conduct Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS) scans and cybersecurity vulnerability remediation within required timeframes
• Secure and maintain lab’s Authority to Operate
• Manage Microsoft Active Directory
• Troubleshoot local software and hardware problems by responding to Help Desk tickets within a required timeframe
• Perform off-site software back-ups and restorations, as required
• Manage planned service outages with minimal disruption to project staff
• Respond to unplanned service outages within required timeframe
• Perform general server maintenance
• Maintain documentation on lab’s computer configurations
• Manage software licenses, IT supplies, and IT inventory
• Create and duplicate master test images from various classified media
• Interact with internal and external stakeholders
• Plan and transition to new Operating Systems as required
• Develop and maintain lab facility designs to accommodate equipment and personnel, processing and communication needs, security, and classified/unclassified storage
Education/Experience: A Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or a related field is required, with four (4) years of experience. Security+ certification is required. Applicant must have experience using Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service (eMASS) Risk Management Framework (RMF). Experience using Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS) in unclassified and classified environments is required. Prior experience supporting IT systems in a NAVAIR RDT&E Lab environment is desired.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: Applicant must have the ability to clearly communicate orally and in writing complex technical concepts, issues and solutions.
Applicant selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.