3 months ago
Jeppesen: Transforming the way the world moves.
Design complex systems to meet clients' needs ensuring a robust and maintainable system as a result.
* Implements complex functionality to support the client planning process including customization of GUI, menu entries, scripts, forms, etc.
* Writes specifications/design documents for customization work and creates time estimations.
* Performs testing and documentation of own customization work packages.
* Provides assistance to lower level Systems Analysts in daily work.
* Attends client meetings regarding advanced requirements.
* Conducts training to include client on-site training and Academy courses.
* Conducts optimization tuning.
* Ensures that product development (JTS) is involved when needed.
Degree in a related field of study and typically 6 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
* Completely understands and applies job practices, techniques, standards, principles, and concepts.
* Develops solutions to a variety of complex problems referring to established precedents and policies.
* Receives general direction for work that is reviewed upon completion for adequacy in meeting objectives. Participates in determining objectives of assignment; plans, schedules, and arranges own activities to accomplish those objectives.
* Exerts some influence on the overall objectives and long-range goals of the organization. Erroneous decisions or failure to achieve objectives typically have a serious effect upon the administration of the organization.
* Represents organization as a prime contact on contracts or projects. Interacts with senior internal and external personnel on significant matters often requiring coordination between organizations.