** Candidates must be U.S. Citizens **** Dual Citizens or candidates with a current non-U.S. passport in additional to a U.S. passport are not eligible **
Duties: - The candidate will join a small development team generating requirements for the AR1 rocket engine to ensure meeting objectives of rocket development and test.
- Initial efforts will revolve around preparing for design reviews.
- AR1 activities that are to be supported include test planning, generating test requirements, coordinating with facility requirement personnel, and producing development schedules. This includes understanding the engine and facility system.
- The position coordinates integration of all component and system development engineering support for hardware and software.
- The candidate will be responsible for generating and briefing technical documentation including specifications, and requests for actions, test stand control system architecture and requirements necessary to test the engine safely to meet objectives.
- Microsoft Office tool knowledge is a must.
Skills: - Rocket Test Knowledge - Development Test Skills - Specification Generation - Test Plan Generation - Reporting - Microsoft Office tool knowledge is a must.
Education: - Bachelors' Degree in Aerospace, Mechanical, Systems Engineering or related technical discipline with emphasis on rocket development or operation is required. - Candidates should have a strong academic track record. - Specific rocket propulsion analysis and development experience in a college project or industry environment is desired. - 3 to 5 years related experience preferred