8 months ago
Responsible for engineering and managerial oversight of technical processes used to develop, acquire, deploy, and maintain Naval Aviation systems. The successful candidate will apply Systems Engineering knowledge and experience to manage the development of tactical aviation weapons systems. Candidate will participate as a member of and/or support specified Program Integrated Product Teams (IPTs) and IPT directed technical meetings.
Specifics responsibilities include:
- Develop and review system performance specifications
- Prepare and review system engineering documentation
- Prepare and review technical analyses, reports, and change proposals
- Collect, complete, organize and interpret technical data and information relating to radar product acquisition programs
- Provide subject matter expertise on development process, policies, procedures, and industry best practices related to systems engineering
- Provide subject matter expertise on Anti-Tamper development, integration, and processes
- Review system design documents
- Provide technical analysis support and apply knowledge of DoD systems acquisitions in technical areas specified in task orders
Education: A Bachelor's Degree in a technical or science field is required.
Experience: Three (3) years of experience with Systems Engineering Technical Review process in support of DoD acquisition programs is required. One (1) year of experience working as a member of an Integrated Product Team is required. Five (5) years of experience with Systems Engineering Technical Review process in support of DoD acquisition programs is desired. One (1) year of experience with Anti-Tamper development programs is desired. Defense Acquisition University certification of Level II or higher in SPRDE is desired. Three (3) years of experience supporting major weapon system development and acquisition is desired. Familiarity with the Department of Defense acquisition process, including Program Planning, Budgeting and Execution is desired.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: Strong verbal and written communications skills are required. Applicant must have the demonstrated ability to work independently and be self-directive. Proficiency in MS Office Suite is required.
Applicant selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.