3 months ago
Requisition ID: 6768
Want to work with some of the most talented, dedicated people on the planet? Do you value relationships, commitment, innovation and integrity? Want to be a part of a company that has been named numerous times as America's Best Employer in Aerospace and Defense by Forbes magazine?
Then Rockwell Collins is the place for you. Join our team and build a rewarding career while helping to deliver the most trusted source of aviation and high-integrity solutions in the world.
We are currently searching for a Systems Engineer to join our team in Richardson, TX (1060). A comprehensive relocation package is available for qualified candidates. Employing some of the most talented, dedicated people on the planet is not by chance. People from all over the globe choose Rockwell Collins as the place to build a rewarding career, while helping create and deliver communications, integration, and engineering solutions that our global customers demand so that our world keeps moving and stays connected. It's an exciting time to become a part of our team. Join us and discover how high your career can soar at Rockwell Collins.
Utilize an interdisciplinary approach focusing on customer needs and requirements to design, develop, document and test hardware and/or software systems ranging from the straightforward to extremely complex. Uses independent judgment to make decisions in day-to-day job responsibilities the majority of the time under general supervision.
* Expand and apply domain knowledge, process knowledge and knowledge of associated products and sub-systems (e.g. Flight Controls)
* Create, capture, review, trace and modify requirements, applying the knowledge of processes, tools and methods in the management and tracking of requirements baseline.
* Contribute to the development of functional and interface specifications for hardware and software implementation.
* Create and run verification and validation tests for products and sub- systems of moderate complexity.
* Estimate, track, own and report status relating to technical, cost and schedule performance for assigned scope of work.
* Decisions may have impact on cost, schedule, and technical performance.
* Demonstrate an understanding of internal processes, methods and tools for systems development and documentation efforts.
* Individual job duties may vary.
Bachelor's degree in a Science, Technology, Engineering or Math (STEM) discipline.
-Experience With interface definitions
-Experience with Requirements Decomposition
-Experience in Comm Opps development
-Experience with SYSML
At Rockwell Collins, we believe a solid work-life balance creates a healthy lifestyle and inspires creativity and innovation. We value our people and invest in their development, growth and success at our company by providing development opportunities through Rockwell Collins University, networking, mentoring, and tuition reimbursement.
And that's just for starters.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
Medical, dental, and vision insurance
Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
Company-paid winter holiday shutdown for most locations
Generous 401(k) plan that matches 62.5 percent of the first 8 percent of eligible compensation you contribute (or 5 percent if you save 8 percent)
An Incentive Pay Plan based upon company performance
Interested yet? Apply now and embark on your next worthwhile adventure!
Rockwell Collins is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other protected status.