3 months ago
This systems engineering position is the technical lead on engineering development teams. The candidate should have experience leading teams of engineers with diverse engineering disciplines. The candidate should have a strong understanding of Software Defined Radios (SDR). The candidate should have a working knowledge of software, DSP, mechanical, digital and RF engineering development.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Relocation Assistance Available
No. Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit.
Degree and typical experience in engineering classification: Bachelor's 14 or more years' experience, Master's with 12 or more years' experience or PhD with 9 or more years' experience. Bachelor, Master or Doctorate of Science degree from an accredited course of study, in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry. ABET is the preferred, although not required, accreditation standard.
* Current/Active Top Secret/SCI security clearance or a current Single-Scope Background Investigation (SSBI) with Special Programs Access is required. (Note: If you held a security clearance within the last two years, your clearance is considered current/active).
* Experience with the leading software, DSP software or control/UI software development teams
* Experience developing software-defined radio solutions
* Experience with customer requirements development, system requirements development, and CONOPs development
* Experience with system-level integration and test of software-defined radios
* Current TS-SCI with poly
Yes, 10 % of the Time
Contingent Upon Program Award