8 months ago
**Must be a U.S. Citizen or permanent resident**
**Must be able to obtain a SECRET clearance**
- Performs technical planning, system integration, verification and validation, cost and risk, and supportability and effectiveness analyses for total systems.
- Analyses are performed at all levels of total system product to include: concept, design, fabrication, test, installation, operation, maintenance and disposal.
- Ensures the logical and systematic conversion of customer or product requirements into total systems solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule, and cost constraints.
- Performs functional analysis, timeline analysis, detail trade studies, requirements allocation and interface definition studies to translate customer requirements into hardware and software specifications.
- 2 years of experience in Information Technology (IT).
- Experience with installation, configuration and troubleshooting of COTS products, servers, workstations and networking equipment.
- Microsoft Windows servers and workstations.
- Windows Active Directory and Group Policy.
- Experience with Networking; Creation and management of virtual machines and thin/zero client devices.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally (approximately 25%).
- HP servers (DL360/380)
- HP 3PAR SAN
- Dell 7xxx workstations
- Clearcube Blade technology
- HP Procurve switches
- VMware products (ESX, Horizon View, etc)
- Security+ certification
8 months ago
only 25 days until close
2 months ago
only 22 days until close
15 days ago
only 13 days until close
8 days ago
only 20 days until close