4 months ago
The Boeing Company has an exciting opportunity for a Customer Training Specialist to work directly with the Air Education and Training Command (AETC) aboard Randolph AFB as T-38C Subject Matter Expert (SME).
- Development and update of T-38C course materials and associated instructional products.
- Conducts analyses to evaluate customer training needs to determine appropriate training content, objectives and design.
- Develops, conducts and evaluates effectiveness of training.
- Utilizes specialized software technology to research, configure, maintain, update and develop new and existing media and materials.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Training and Professional Svcs
Relocation Assistance Available
Yes. Available for eligible candidates, if authorized.
This position requires an active (or ability to obtain) U.S. Security Clearance, for which the US Government requires US Citizenship.
Bachelor's degree and typically 10 or more years' related work experience, a Master's degree and typically 8 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS (Required by Contract):
- Flying experience as a pilot in command of a U.S. military fighter aircraft
- Experience flying the T-38C aircraft
- A thorough knowledge of T-38C aircraft systems and operations
- A minimum of 1000 hours of total jet time as a pilot in U.S. military aircraft
- A working knowledge of applicable USAF flying regulations and procedures
- Experience as a pilot in command of a U.S. military dual-role fighter aircraft
- Experience flying the T-38C aircraft as a UPT/PIT/IFF instructor pilot (IP)
Yes, 10 % of the Time
Contingent Upon Program Award