6 months ago
As a leader in the aerospace industry, we are growing rapidly and have a number of exciting positions available right now, including a Talent Acquisition Advisor on our Global Talent Management Team. This position will be located in Winston-Salem, North Carolina.
Reporting to the Global Talent Acquisition Manager, the Talent Acquisition Advisor will partner with hiring managers and Human Resources to provide full life-cycle recruiting support to meet the needs of the business in a timely and cost effective manner. This position will have full responsibility for candidate sourcing and screening/interviewing, and for managing the offer and hiring processes for assigned requisitions.
* Ensures that recruiting and hiring practices are compliant with all applicable local, state, and federal employment laws and OFCCP / EEOC guidelines
* Partners with Human Resources and Hiring Managers to develop and implement full life cycle recruitment strategies; drives the recruitment process by setting expectations and maintaining consistent internal and external communication
* Develops effective working relationships with Human Resources Business Partners, Hiring Managers, and Global Compensation to ensure a streamlined talent acquisition process
* Manages all candidate tracking and status updates in the Applicant Tracking System (SuccessFactors)
* Stays current on recruiting trends and global labor market conditions
* Participates in other Talent Acquisition projects as requested
* Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university
* Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience, including the following:
* Experience acting as a Recruiter/Talent Advisor in corporate and/or agency recruiting environments
* Strong sourcing skills (social networking, referrals, database mining, etc.)
* Experience qualifying and cultivating passive candidates
* Experience recruiting professional engineering talent (i.e. Design Engineers, Certification Engineers, Electrical Engineers, Engineering Managers, etc.)
* Demonstrated ability to build relationships and influence stakeholders
* Demonstrated track record partnering with hiring managers and delivering top talent
* Proven ability to multi-task and prioritize a high requisition load in a fast-paced environment
* Strong communication & interpersonal skills; ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the business
* Strong working knowledge of MS Office suite to include Excel and PowerPoint
* Ability to travel up to 25%
* Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
* Experience recruiting in the automotive or aerospace industry
* Ability to work within a dynamic team environment
* Experience working with Applicant Tracking Systems
* Knowledge of employment law and compliance standards (EEO, OFCCP, Affirmative Action)
* Strong business acumen and knowledge of labor market conditions
* Experience working in large organizations with a geographically dispersed workforce
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.