14 days ago
The Boeing Company is currently seeking a Talent Acquisition Process Lead to join the Global Staffing organization in Mesa, AZ.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Talent Acquisition process expert who enjoys working in a dynamic environment, managing change and process improvement as well as day to day problem solving.
The key initiative to 2019 and beyond is the successful delivery of a global HR transformation as Boeing is changing its HR service delivery model and the systems and technology that support it. As the Talent Acquisition Process Lead you will play a key role in this transformation by leading the implementation of Workday ATS (Applicant Tracking System) for Global Staffing in North America.
Additionally you will be the Subject Matter Expert (SME) for Talent Acquisition in North America, working closely with the Talent Acquisition leadership team while managing relationships with key business stakeholders in the US and Internationally. As the Talent Acquisition SME you will help to design and implement best-in-class talent acquisition processes, prioritize and allocate workload to project teams, and be a mentor as we drive towards service excellence. It is expected that you will take a global view to managing processes, balancing local regulatory requirements and best practices with the efficiencies and cost savings that come with the enterprise, One Boeing approach.
Process Lead Responsibilities:
* Lead the implementation of a Workday ATS
* Lead transformation initiatives across the enterprise including the integration of new entities/subsidiaries into the global common processes and practices
* Monitor and manage Boeing’s Talent Acquisition compliance requirements
* Lead, evaluate, approve and deliver change requests to internal systems including:
* ATS – Workday
* CRM – Avature
* VMS - Beeline
* Act as the subject matter expert on Talent Acquisition processes and systems committing to delivering standardized processes across the enterprise.
* Lead process alignment activities with third party vendors, particularly RPO providers and executive search firms.
* Act as the escalation point and decision making authority on hiring processes.
* Keep up-to-date knowledge of recruiting best practices
Partnership & Relationship Responsibilities:
* Partner with Talent Acquisition Leadership team to understand business priorities, understand and mitigate risk to protect the company and continually review and improve existing processes.
* Engage with local and global HR teams to align Talent Acquisition processes with wider HR transformation activity and Workday implementation.
* Engage with third party suppliers to assess service delivery capability and align processes with Boeing.
* Collaborate with Contract Labor and Contingent workforce process teams to align best practices where possible.
* Represent Talent Acquisition in cross functional projects, meetings and events.
* Develop and maintain relationships and partnerships with customers, stakeholders, peers, partners and team members.
* Deploy the business architecture for global system and associated systems integration and sunset plans
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Human Resources & Admin
Relocation Assistance Available
Yes. Available for eligible candidates, if authorized.
This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a “US Person” as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 is required. “US Person” includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.
Basic Qualifications (Required):
* Experience working in Talent Acquisition for a large, multi-national, corporation
* Experience working in Talent Acquisition for a US Government Contractor
* Experience leading change management and process improvement activities at an enterprise level
* A Bachelors Degree
* Experience leading an enterprise implementation of Workday ATS
* Understanding of Talent Acquisition and HR systems architecture
* Professional certifications in HR, recruiting, and/or talent management
* Knowledge of Talent Acquisition and recruitment industry best practices
* Strong stakeholder management skills
Bachelor's degree and typically 15 or more years' related work experience, a Master's degree and typically 13 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Yes, 10 % of the Time
Contingent Upon Program Award