22 days ago
Being part of Air Canada is to become part of an iconic Canadian symbol, recently ranked the best Airline in North America. Let your career take flight by joining our diverse and vibrant team at the leading edge of passenger aviation.
Reporting to the Director, Talent Engagement and Diversity, the Talent and Engagement Manager will support to Talent Engagement and Diversity design, brand, implementation and delivery of management development / talent and performance programs and strategies which support continuous learning and programs that prepare employees to meet business challenges and objectives.
This role will manage the logistics, materials and manpower for training and engagement initiatives as well as facilitate programs and develop data analytics to support learning and engagement initiatives. Talent and Engagement Manager will regularly liaise / partner with Branch Heads, HR colleagues at all level to ensure consistency and alignment with People and Culture strategies to build and expand the reach and impact of organizational design and change.
* Assist in developing learning and organizational development strategies.
* Develop and maintain training programs (branding, content / graphic design)
* Conduct employee engagement analysis and action planning
* Facilitate learning and engagement programs, workshops or events
* Manage ongoing operational requirements of ongoing programs
* Work in partnership with other engagement and talent managers to ensure successful programs are aligned with business objectives
* Measure and analyze the effectiveness of training programs: ie. surveys, working groups, benchmarks.
* Partner with other areas of HR to support activities in diversity, recruitment, recognition
* Partner with other HR professionals, SMEs or clients across the organization to leverage knowledge and skills.
* Manage relationships with current vendors and conduct research on potential vendors.
* Manage / analyse employee engagement data
* Other responsibilities as required.
* University degree (or equivalent experience) in education, management, behavioral sciences and/or postgraduate studies with knowledge of Organizational Development or related disciplines.
* Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to liaise, partner and collaborate with all levels of an organization as well as with internal and external parties.
* Ability to develop comprehensive learning, talent and organizational development strategies, to address current and future business needs.
* Ability to translate concepts into concrete, relevant and realistic application
* Ability to consult effectively with, and provide coaching and feedback for all levels of management.
* Excellent organizational and administrative skills
* Experience in the design and delivery of training.
* Experience in change management.
* Excellent presentation skills, facilitation abilities and communication skills (oral and written)
* Ability to adapt in a nimble and effective manner to client / program change requests and operationally sensitive initiatives.
* Strong analytical problem solving skills and ability to troubleshoot
* Excellent computer skills and high proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
* Experience with graphic work and packaging materials (look and feel)
* Knowledge of aviation operations and networks/ context amongst branches (commercial and operational) (asset)
Bilingual (English and French)
At Air Canada, we want to fly higher when it comes to employment equity. We, therefore, encourage applications from Aboriginal peoples, women, members of a visible minority and persons with a disability.
Air Canada thanks all candidates for their interest; however only those selected to continue in the process will be contacted.
: Human Resources / Training