5 months ago
Responsible for Sales Manager Leadership for Account Managers with net program agency/revenue territories. This also includes assignment to a limited number of key Leisure accounts. Drive performance improvements relative to sub-channel expectation and the need of AA. Work with account managers to resolve account issues and any day to day operational support needs as necessary. Engage with RM entity team manager on specific channel and/or hub performance tactical promotions/market intelligence to drive incremental revenue and share to American Airlines and the JB partners. Participate in team performance meetings and joint sales call with JB Account Managers as necessary and contribute towards problem solving solutions to align the JB partnerships. Facilitate coordination of actions items from business cycle meetings with the Account Managers in order to provide actionable feedback to Manager, Specialty Products & Strategic Leisure Sales.
Responsible for coaching and mentoring Account Managers in further development of their skill set and VBS principles in order to optimize AA’s presence in all channels of the “leisure” market place. Establish the right mix of products offering in each sub-channel to ensure maximum growth in channel. Responsible for coordinating all pricing activity with RM Contracted Pricing entity managers and creating communication bulletins to support those actions for distribution to the Leisure Sales team and Leisure Support Operations. The Team Lead has a solid understanding of net fare programs and more importantly, is able to grow leisure business in managed channels and influence decision-making in all sub-channels that impact Strategic Leisure Sales.
* Bachelor’s degree in relevant field or equivalent experience
* Excellent sales acumen and account planning that balances potential and achievement
* Ability to accurately diagnose business needs and translate needs into opportunities and appropriate offerings
* Strong communication, negotiation and presentation skills to create strong AA relationships
* Ability to work in a team environment with the Strategic Leisure leadership and interdepartmental stakeholders
* Highly developed interpersonal as well as organizational skills required
* Ability to successfully coach and develop individuals in a competitive sales environment
* Ability to travel 25-35% of the time
Additional Locations: None
Requisition ID: 11592
Nearest Major Market: Fort Worth
Nearest Secondary Market: Dallas
Manager, Sales, Management