PenAir is an Equal Opportunity Employer
TECHNICAL PUBLICATIONS SPECIALIST
Department: Safety / Compliance
Reports To: Vice President Safety / Compliance
Basic Function: Maintains PenAir Manual System.
1. Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Access and Adobe Acrobat.
2. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
3. Experience in document production, proofing, formatting and publication.
4. Excellent organization skills and time management.
5. Accuracy and attention to detail required.
6. Maintain positive composure in a stressful environment.
7. Ability to obtain an Airport SIDA Badge.
8. Able to actively promote and personally observe security procedures and use equipment and materials properly.
1. Assemble, maintain and process revision requests from all departments.
2. Responsible for updating and tracking files, revisions and database.
3. Maintain and distribute flight operations/aeronautical publications.
4. Responsible for all electronic and print manual revisions and distribution.
5. Responsible for maintaining manual holder database.
6. Audit publications, processes and procedures.
7. Familiarization in training Safety Management Systems including:
i. Hazard Identification, assuring the effectiveness of risk controls, analysis of data, security risk acceptance and security promotion.
8. Other duties as assigned
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee.