11 months ago
Required Skills, Education and Experience
* BA/BS Degree within a communications or technical discipline.
* Excellent communication skills; verbal, written, presentation, etc.
* Strong proficiency in English language to apply rules of grammar and spelling.
* Demonstrated interpersonal skills and interviewing skills when working with SMEs and technical leads.
* Excellent computer skills, specifically MS Office and Page Maker
* 5 or more years in bid and proposal development support, writing, editing, communications, in a Shipley-based proposal development or industry recognized method
* Understanding of bid and proposal best practice, proposal –writing standards, and integrated business acquisitions process
* Excellent editing/proofing, research and analytical skills required
* Deadline oriented with ability organize, prioritize and work efficiently under multiple deadlines and changing priorities inside a matrixed environment.
* Strong technical editing and documentation skills
Preferred Skills, Education and Experience
* Advanced degree
* APMP certification
* US-DOD Security Clearance ideal, but not required
This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a United States Person as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 is required