Technical Engineer I
CDG, a Boeing Company is a world-class strategic partner for engineering-driven organizations that develop, support, operate and maintain complex equipment. CDG serves a broad range of industry sectors, including commercial and VIP aviation, aerospace and defense, manufacturing and other industries.
CDG is currently looking for one (1) employees to join our growing AMM (Aircraft Maintenance Manuals) team in the Rancho Cucamonga office.
Selected candidate will create, change or revise airplane maintenance publications using a variety of automated research tools and authoring systems. Prior technical writing experience is a plus. Hands-on aircraft maintenance experience is a plus.
Education: Degree in Engineering classification (or equivalent) is preferred but not required or 1-2 years’ experience in related discipline.
Prior technical writing experience plus any combination of the following is preferred: FAA or EASA maintenance licenses, i.e. FAA Airframe and Power Plant license. Hands-on aircraft maintenance experience. FAA/EASA Flight Certification Direct experience authoring Boeing Commercial Airplane technical Manuals.
Qualified candidates must have:
· Experience in aerospace maintenance documentation, primarily AMM and FIM strongly preferred.
· Must have excellent research skills
· Must have good leadership and people skills.
· Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Must be able to use interpersonal skills to be proactive and create a productive teaming environment.
· Positions require strong PC and MS Office skills.
· Must be able to follow verbal and written instructions.
· Must be willing to travel as required.
· CATIA, ENOVIA and IVT is a plus.
· Analyze moderately-complex engineering designs and design changes to determine maintenance/repair requirements, troubleshooting steps, procedures and instructions.
· Influence product designs and processes to ensure supportability and maintainability.
· Create systems theory descriptions to ensure common understanding of systems and components.
· Conduct engineering analyses to verify the accuracy of maintenance/repair data.
· Develop procedures and techniques to allow users to maintain, troubleshoot, and repair products.
CDG is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
US Person: Yes. Due to legal requirements associated with our work statements, you must be able to provide documentation indicating that you are a US Person.
We offer a competitive salary, great benefits, and a pleasant working environment.