11 months ago
Technical Publication Writer (AMP) Global 7000/8000-MON13718
the evolution of mobility
At Bombardier Aerospace, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Create, revise and deliver timely, accurate and technologically advanced technical publications as per specifications and schedule to meet our customer's expectations. Researches, writes and revises technical maintenance, flight or operational data using engineering and approved data from multiple sources.
- Ensures that the quality of technical publications meets the intent of the engineering or the change driver to effectively and efficiently satisfy our customer's requirements.
- Develops process quality control plans ensuring their successful implementation and performs quality control on and ensures deliverables meets TP specifications.
- Provides appropriate feedback to partner/vendor/suppliers in a timely manner.
- Plans, Performs and documents on-aircraft / simulator procedural validations per departmental standards/guidelines, recommending and implementing best use of resources.
As our ideal candidate,
- You have a college diploma in aerospace or relevant technical education work experience.
- You have a communication skills and writing skills.
- Thorough knowledge in aircraft technology and maintenance.
- Ability to train Level 1 and Level 2 TPAs.
- Thorough knowledge of industry standards and regulations.
- Thorough ability to use specialized authoring and illustrating tools, systems or software.
- You have an dvanced reading and writing English skill. 5 to 8 years relevant experience
Bombardier Aerospace is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Job: Technical Writing
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal Dorval
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 20.07.2017, 5:14:29 PM
20.08.2017, 3:59:00 AM