6 months ago
Basic Function: Under direction of Manager of Technical Publications, the Technical Publications Intern will be responsible for assisting the department with administrative tasks, research, data-entry, database auditing and other tasks as assigned by the Manager of Technical Publications.
1. Must have excellent organizational skills, attention to detail and the ability to prioritize in a changing environment.
2. Must have excellent interpersonal and follow-up skills.
3. Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Acrobat.
4. Ability to work independently and as part of a team while following direction.
5. Must be readily adaptable to change and possess a strong ability to grasp new materials quickly.
B. Authority: n/a
1. Assist department manager with administrative duties.
2. Update and maintain manual database systems.
3. Assist in auditing manual suite.
4. Assist with printing, binding and distributing publications; both internally and externally.