2 months ago
Porter Airlines has revolutionized short-haul flying with a warm and effortless approach to hospitality, restoring glamour and refinement to air travel. Porter is an Official 4 Star Airline® in the World Airline Star Rating®.
The airline currently offers flights to Toronto, Ottawa, Montreal, Quebec City, Fredericton, Saint John, Moncton, Halifax, St. John’s, Thunder Bay, Sault Ste. Marie, Sudbury, Timmins, Windsor, New York (Newark), Chicago (Midway), Boston and Washington (Dulles), and has seasonal flights to Mt. Tremblant, Que., Stephenville, N.L., Myrtle Beach, S.C., Burlington, Vt., and Orlando-Melbourne, Fla.
FUNCTION: Reporting to the Supervisor, Maintenance Planning, this position will be responsible for reviewing work packages from the Production department and entering all technical data into the maintenance computer system, RAAS.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Daily Technical Maintenance Input (TMIs) including but not limited to:
* Oil service
* Prop balance and PSUE updates in the internal drives
* Component changes
* Constraint comply/reset
* Journey logbook page entries
* Time updates hours/cycles
* Scanning documents
* Filing and storage of all technical records (i.e. journey and cabin log pages, task control sheets, grooming check list)
* Audit and advise Maintenance to correct aircraft cycles and hours
* Issue observation form MQ 003 for audit findings on technical paperwork and file when completed
* Actively participate in Porter’s Safety Management System (SMS) including, reporting hazards and incidents encountered in daily operations; understand, comply and promote the Company Safety Policy
* Other duties and tasks as assigned
* Concern for Safety: Identifying hazardous or potentially hazardous situations and taking appropriate action to maintain a safe environment for self and others.
* Teamwork: Working collaboratively with others to achieve organizational goals.
* Passenger/Customer Service: Providing service excellence to internal and/or external customers (passengers).
* Initiative: Dealing with situations and issues proactively and persistently, seizing opportunities that arise.
* Results Focus: Focusing efforts on achieving high-quality results consistent with the organization’s standards.
* Fostering Communication: Listening and communicating openly, honestly, and respectfully with different audiences, promoting dialogue and building consensus.
* Knowledge of technical operations is an asset
* Experience working with aircraft technical records is an asset
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* High degree of accuracy and keen attention to detail
* Good working knowledge with Microsoft Office Suite
* Ability to work in a team environment
* Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks at the same time
* Must be able to obtain and hold all required security clearances
* Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport - YTZ
* Post Date September 29, 2017
* Reference ID 48-06-75