The Technical Reliability Specialist-Program Analyst is a holdings level position that reports directly to the Manager – Technical Reliability, Trans States Holdings. Operational control elements, when applicable, reside at each of the air carriers. The Technical Reliability Specialist-Program Analyst represent our Company interest by maintaining the highest standards of safety, airworthiness and reliability of the Company Aircraft and administer the Company’s Reliability Program. Analysts will collect statistical data required for periodic fleet performance reports, discovery of trends, time extensions and revisions for Maintenance Programs, and adhoc data analysis projects to support Engineering processes. The Program Analyst support the Company Maintenance Reliability Board (MRB) and the Quality & Performance Improvement Steering Council by working issues or concerns at the highest technical levels with experts on the subject matter.
- US Citizen or have the legal right to accept employment in the United States.
- High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent
- Valid FAA Airframe and Powerplant license, preferred.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in aircraft maintenance or Engineering experience required.
- Green Belt certification highly desirable.
- Should have a strong technical knowledge of the aircraft, thorough understanding of aircraft manuals, production processes and regulatory maintenance program requirements.
- College degree or equivalent experience preferred. Prefer major in Finance, Economics, Business, Management, or Engineering.
- Should have strong analytical and computer skills.
- Airline experience and knowledge of the industry is preferred, but not required.
- Should have strong analytical skills, excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Should be proficient with Microsoft Office software products, and desirable if familiar with TSH Central Airworthiness Tracking System.
- Should have the ability to work well with others with a time sensitive team approach.
- Must be performing satisfactorily in current position.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Able to obtain a Secure Identification Display Area (SIDA) Badge.
JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES:
- Ability to lift, carry and move light to medium weight of 10 – 30 pounds as well as good handeye coordination, arm, hand and finger dexterity.
- Potential candidates will need to demonstrate the ability to collect, sort and analyze various qualitative and quantitative data. Analyzes and coordinates technical data within established procedures and schedules.
- Experience processing and/or analyzing aviation maintenance data, resulting in strong familiarity with discrepancy and corrective action verbiage and ATA codes,
- Experience working in maintenance data collection databases and MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook,
- Demonstrated ability to interact with other technical disciplines to discuss and evaluate details of aircraft maintenance data,
- Demonstrated ability to focus and maintain attention to detail.
- Perform Fishbone (Cause and Effect) Analysis.
- Perform 5-Why Technical Analysis.
- Perform reliability research and analysis.
- Assist in drafting reports, papers, and presentations on results of analysis.
- Perform basic statistical and cost analysis.
- Participating in team meetings.
- Maintain a professional working relationship with co-workers, our subsidiary stakeholders and mainline representatives.
- Responsible for technical analysis, evaluation and reporting.
- Collect and compile data on aircraft and component technical performance and from aircraft inspection programs.
- Analyze and evaluate aircraft and component technical performance to determine if any unsatisfactory trends or conditions exist.
- Analyze and evaluate aircraft inspection program findings to determine if any unsatisfactory trends or conditions exist, or if task interval escalations are possible.
- Report on aircraft and component operational performance and on aircraft inspection program findings.
- Facilitate analysis and improvements to aircraft systems and maintenance programs.
- Assist in completing the CASS Reports.
- Ensure all specified policies, practices and procedures are complied with.
- Other duties as assigned by the Manager of Technical Reliability.
JOB DESCRIPTION DISCLAIMER:
- Work is performed in an open office environment, enclosed workstations, and hangar and line environments. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties and responsibilities of the position.
- This job description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions; it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned.
||Group Insurance Plan,Travel Benefits - after 30 days of service, your spouse, your eligible children and your parents will be eligible for unlimited, space available travel over routes of Trans States Airlines, Inc. Travel Privileges on other airlines are available to you at a nominal service charge starting at 3 months. Free Life Insurance, Vacation, Retirement, Dental Insurance, Long Term Disability, and Uniform.