The Technician II is responsible for performing basic maintenance tasks without supervision. Does not have sign off privileges for aircraft repairs. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Able to perform basic maintenance tasks under supervision.
- Able to use FAA approved data (i.e. IPC, M/M, OHM, SRM) proficiently.
- Insure work performed adheres to high quality standards.
- All other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. - Some maintenance experience (including relative experience outside of Aviation) - Must possess and be able to skillfully use the minimum tools required - Must have 1 to 3 years aviation maintenance experience - Must possess the ability to learn
- Commitment to company values and ethics. - Dependability: personally responsible, completes work in a timely manner, and performs tasks accurately. - Motivation: must maintain a positive attitude and strong work energy. - Organization: very detail oriented and always comes prepared - Communication: excellent interpersonal and oral and written communication skills - Initiative: plans work and carries out tasks without detailed instructions, prepares for problems or opportunities in advance, undertakes additional responsibilities - Leadership: demonstrated ability to lead people and get results through others
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required. Must have a minimum of 2 years related experience and/or training.
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS
- May have P license
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Required: 3 years aviation maintenance experience - Required: Ability to learn - Required: Must possess and be able to skillfully use the minimum tools required
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORK ENVIRONMENT
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, bend, reach and move about the facility. The environmental characteristic for this position is a warehouse setting. Candidates should be able to adapt to a traditional warehouse environment.
Primary Location: United States-Oklahoma-Oklahoma City
Overtime Status: Non-exempt