Technicians ensure aircraft are maintained with the highest degree of safety and are ready for scheduled flights.
• Perform day to day planned and unplanned Aircraft Maintenance on A320 family aircraft.
• Perform maintenance in compliance with Company Manuals & Federal Regulations.
• Complete required training and actively maintain training currency as defined in Company Manuals.
• Participate actively in the development and improvement of maintenance methods.
• Maintain Line Maintenance related tooling, stands and ground equipment.
• Perform all aspects of Line Maintenance. (Troubleshooting, Engine Run & Taxi, etc.)
• Communicate with Maintenance Control as defined in the GMM.
• Perform all work tasks with a high level of quality and safety.
• Ensure all paperwork and records are completed and handled as outlined in the Company Manuals & Federal Regulations.
• Provide regular predictable attendance.
• High School Diploma or GED.
• Hold a current Airframe and Powerplant Certification.
• Must possess and maintain a valid US Passport.
• Must meet the recent experience requirements in accordance with 14 CR 65.83.
• Willing and able to work any shift.
• Ability to lift up to 85 lbs.; clearly write, read, and speak the English language; Squat, bend and climb regularly; work off of stands and lift trucks.
• Ability to read wire diagrams and disseminate various levels of work instruction related to Line Maintenance and Aircraft Modification.
• Be able to qualify for airport security badge and customs seal.
• Ability to travel to remote locations and countries to perform maintenance.
• 2-5 years air carrier commercial aircraft maintenance experience preferred.
• A320 Family aircraft experience preferred.
• Sheet metal and Avionics skills are preferred.
• Bachelor's degree preferred.