Boeing Intelligence & Analytics (BI&A) is a leading provider of strategic capabilities to the United States Intelligence Community. We help clients understand the strengths and vulnerabilities of potential adversaries, providing technical expertise across the entire mission spectrum from requirements definition and system development to system integration, test and QRC deployment. BI&A maintains top-tier technical talent and industry expertise in software engineering, systems integration and development, rapid prototyping, and technical leadership. You are invited to join our team of mission-dedicated personnel.
BI&A is seeking a Test Engineer to support the development of an enterprise solution. The selected candidate will lead the small team to provide functional and performance test support to ensure the developed software functions properly and the solution operates efficiently within the client’s enterprise. The candidate will participate in test planning and execution and will develop the necessary documentation for software deliveries and adhoc testing. The candidate will participate with software developers/management to develop test cases and ensure proper system functionality.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in computer engineering or in a field related to the computer engineering or computer science disciplines
- 3 years of Software Engineering experience
- An additional 4 years of Software Engineering experience may be substituted for the degree for a total of 7 years.
- 3 years software testing experience
- Ability to work independently to triage issues and prioritize tasks
- Able to clearly communicate ideas and status updates to management
- Ability to clearly communicate issues with software developers
- Ability to create and follow test plans , document test process steps, document results, and analyze results to determine next tests
- Technical writing skills
- Experience with Linux scripting
- Some experience testing Java software
- Experience with an Enterprise Messaging Service
- Experience with Test Frameworks
Boeing Intelligence & Analytics (BI&A) provides superior hardware/software engineering support to deliver solutions for the most complex mission critical challenges. BI&A maintains top-tier technical talent and industry expertise in software engineering, systems integration and development, rapid prototyping, and project leadership. We pride ourselves on the proven ability to support our Customers while understanding the importance of work – life balance.
Boeing Intelligence & Analytics is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.