This position REQUIRES a TS/SCI with Poly clearance
Boeing Intelligence & Analytics (BI&A) is a leading provider of strategic capabilities to the United States Intelligence Community. We help clients understand the strengths and vulnerabilities of potential adversaries, providing technical expertise across the entire mission spectrum from requirements definition and system development to system integration, test and QRC deployment. BI&A maintains top-tier technical talent and industry expertise in software engineering, systems integration and development, rapid prototyping, and technical leadership. You are invited to join our team of mission-dedicated personnel.
BI&A is seeking a Test Engineer to join the top-tier team. The capabilities will include:
- Experience with system-type testing and testing intel-related systems
- Conduct research into and apply knowledge of Government test and evaluation concepts and related engineering, acquisition, and operations activities as needed to support the T&E activities
- Design surveys for evaluation of Subject Matter Expert (SME) input and user assessments of performance
- Plan and Execute Performance Analysis
- Analyze performance risk areas to focus T&E planning
- Select, coordinate, and calibrate Instrumentation, collection and data management tools, targets, & facilities
- Assess operational and system performance requirements for testability and criticality to frame and prioritize T&E objectives and enable evaluation planning
- Review planned acquisition approaches to support T&E schedule alignment with decision maker needs for T&E support
- Coordinate with program Systems Engineering (SE) and review T&E-related SE information
- Specify, validate, and adapt Modeling and Simulation for T&E use
- Plan program and event level risk-tailored performance estimation and analysis of system and operational Effectiveness and Suitability metrics & conditions
- Apply Statistical Analysis of variations in performance behavior to characterize confidence in performance estimates
- Participate in the T&E Working-level Integrated Product Team (WIPT) and/or Integrated Test Team for coordination of evaluation plans
- Execute the evaluation plan on data collected by the Testing Tasks
- Produce Evaluation Plans, Analysis Plans, Data Requirements, Risk Assessments, Evaluation Reports, Status reports; provide input to Government T&E products
- Plan program and event level testing for collection of data required for analysis and to synch T&E events with supported decision points
- Design data sampling schemes to optimize the information/resource balance and to control testing uncertainties
- Ensure test readiness including training of test event participants re conduct of the event; equipment readiness, and security, legal, and privacy compliance arrangements
- Support Data Authentication group functions; and comply with program Discrepancy Reporting criteria and processes
- Produce associated Test Plans, Procedures, and Reports/Briefings, Data Management Plan
- Five (5) years experience as a Test Engineer in programs and contracts of similar scope, type and complexity is required.
- *Bachelor’s degree in Math, Science, Engineering, Statistics, Engineering Management, or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required.
- *Four (4) years of additional Test Engineering experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree
Boeing Intelligence & Analytics (BI&A) provides superior hardware/software engineering support to deliver solutions for the most complex mission critical challenges. BI&A maintains top-tier technical talent and industry expertise in software engineering, systems integration and development, rapid prototyping, and project leadership. We pride ourselves on the proven ability to support our Customers while understanding the importance of work – life balance.
Boeing Intelligence & Analytics is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.