UP TO $5K SIGN-ON BONUS AVAILABLE!
THIS POSITION REQUIRES AN ACTIVE TS/SCI WITH POLY CLEARANCE!
Join this long-standing, multi-award Prime contract and enjoy the benefits of working with a proven high-caliber team. Boeing Intelligence & Analytics (BI&A) is seeking a top-tier Test Engineer. The work is challenging while the technology is leading-edge. Offering upward mobility with the ability to strengthen technological capabilities is certainly present with this group.
This Test Engineer will complete the following duties:
- Be part of a team responsible for planning, developing, documenting, and executing of test programs to verify system operability and compliance withproject standards and requirements.
- Be required to develop and execute system test plans and document system discrepancies. They will be responsible for tracking problem reportresolution. They will perform pre-release and post-release software and system testing as well as perform and support all Developmental Test & Evaluation (DT&E) and Operational Acceptance Test & Evaluation (OAT&E) activities.
- Perform regression testing of new software enhancements and modifications to ensure compatibility with previously base-lined software and to verify existing software is not negatively impacted.
- The individual will be required to test collection systems both remotely and at worldwide field locations and will be required to travel depending on requirements. Testers typically travel three to four times per year to field sites for one to two week periods.
This Test Engineer shall be required to have demonstrable experience and proficiency in the following areas:
- Planning, development, documenting, and executing test programs to verify system operability and compliance with project standards andrequirements
- Should have a strong knowledge of signal methodologies, significant SIGINT operational experience, and a good understanding of field site collectionoperations activities
- Ability to work in a Linux as well as a Windows environment
- Experience with testing Signal Systems preferred but not required
- At least four years (4+ years) experience with independent verification and validation of system requirements.
Boeing Intelligence & Analytics (BI&A) provides superior hardware/software engineering support to deliver solutions for the most complex mission critical challenges. BI&A maintains top-tier technical talent and industry expertise in software engineering, systems integration and development, rapid prototyping, and project leadership. We pride ourselves on the proven ability to support our Customers while understanding the importance of work – life balance.
Boeing Intelligence & Analytics is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.