about 1 month ago
Job Title: Test Software Engineer - WA
Duration: 6 Months
Description: Chipton-Ross is seeking a Test Software Engineer for an opening in Redmond, WA.
• Design, develop, and maintain SQL databases for data generated by Client Satellite test systems
• Design and develop Graphical-based and Text-based automated report generation, and the distribution of such reports
• Design and develop GUI in C# for avionics hardware automated test systems
• Minimum 2 years' experience designing and coding in C#
• Minimum 2 years' experience in SQL
• Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering (or equivalent)
• Must be available to work extended hours and weekends as needed
• Experience in NI TestStand
• Experience in developing Python applications
• Experience with ticketing software such as TFS, JIRA, and Trac
• Experience in Automated testing
• Passion for advancing the commercial space industry and human spaceflight
• Excellent problem solving skills and the ability to get things done in a fast paced startup culture
5/50, 1st Shift
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Chipton-Ross is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities/Women/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.