7 months ago
Test Software Intern
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Honeywell Aerospace in Puerto Rico is looking for top caliber students who have exhibited a superior record of achievement both within and outside the classroom, along with strong interpersonal, communication and leadership skills to join the Puerto Rico Engineering Organization over the course of the summer as an intern. Our internship program is designed to provide students who are pursuing a career in Engineering, the opportunity to work and support projects that are related to their major so they may gain a broad understanding of Aerospace's end-to-end business and the importance of customer responsiveness, meeting program milestones, and improving product quality.
Coaching and Development
YOU MUST HAVE
* Pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Computer Science
* Ability to read, write and speak fluently in English and Spanish
* Expected graduation date of Fall 2018 or Spring 2019
* Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements
* C, C++, C# programing languages, understanding of computer scripting languages
* Windows and Linux Operating Systems
* Working knowledge of general purpose test equipment
* Database Applications experience
* Highly motivated candidate with proven communication (written and verbal), interpersonal, teaming, and problem solving skills.
Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements.
How Honeywell is Connecting the World
* Continued Professional Development
* 1st Shift
* ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
* Job ID: HRD12789
* Category: Engineering
* Location: PRI
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.