2 months ago
Job Title: Test Specialist (4) - CA
Region: CA-S.Cali-Los Angeles/Orange Counties
Duration: 13 months
Description: Chipton-Ross is seeking a Test Specialist for an opening in Hawthorne, CA.
• Responsible for Test Non-conformance troubleshooting for Avionics components undergoing full functional testing in Production.
•Work closely with Responsible Engineers, Manufacturing Engineers, and Production Test Lab to ensure a testable product is being developed and influence design to increase product reliability and test coverage. Make recommendations for design, process improvements, and data collection.
• Expert with test equipment and measurement techniques to verify and validate product requirements.
• Understanding of electrical schematics and electronics manufacturing to analyze and improve test coverage.
• Proficient in automation software to interact with Automated Test Equipment, Unit Under Test, instrumentation, and production systems to implement test plan in a fast moving production environment.
• Validate Test Procedures, Test Plans and Test Reports against product requirements.
• Provide training and support to Production technicians on product testing.
• Operating environmental systems such as thermal, TVAC chambers and shock systems.
• BS in Electrical Engineering preferred. AS in Electronics or related work experience acceptable. Strong theoretical skills.
• Must know how to use NI DAQ hardware and create software to function with DAQ’s.
• Must be able to interpret electronic and harness schematics.
• Must be able to operate Oscilloscope’s, DMM’s, Power Supplies, Spectrum Analyzers, Network Analyzers, Signal Generators and Arbitrary Function Generators.
• Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
• BS in Electrical Engineering.
• Minimum 5+ years’ experience in related field.
• Some mechanical design experience using SolidWorks or NX or AutoCAD.
• Programming knowledge of LabView, Python and C++ desired.
BS in Electrical Engineering preferred. AS in Electronics or related work experience acceptable
Split Shift - Day
Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the eligibility to work in the United States. No third parties please.
Chipton-Ross is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities/Women/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.