5 months ago
Tooling Project Coordinator-TOR03577
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Execute and manage the RFP bidding process with external tooling suppliers. This requires the preparation of technical requirements documents, working with procurement to negotiate commercial terms, answer technical inquiries, and negotiation of lead time and cost to meet business requirements.
- Participate and support budget exercises by tracking spend to budget, trending spend patterns to develop forecasts, and manage the submission of purchasing approvals and requests.
- Manage program tooling job priorities through executing an automated system of tracking scheduling, cost, and resource requirements of tooling jobs.
- Ensure visibility to employees and management of tooling priorities and execution plan as aligned with program requirements
- Assist in mapping out resource management strategies for the tooling department
- Improve departmental processes by implementing systems to automate the organization and distribution of tooling jobs within the tooling department and flow of tools within the facility (calibration, repair, delivery, etc).
- Manage a KPI reporting system for the tooling department
- Provide project management support for special tooling projects. Special tooling projects require the collaboration of various stakeholders both inside and outside of the tooling department. These include suppliers, facilities, methods, etc.
As our ideal candidate,
- You will hold a Bachelor in Engineering/Science with 2-5 years of experience in Project Management/and or Manufacturing or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- You will have knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, especially Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Project, and Microsoft Visio.
- You will have intermediate to expert knowledge in Microsoft Excel in addition to experience with visual basic and macro writing within Excel.
- You will have knowledge of CATIA V5, SAP, AutoCAD is considered an asset
- You will have knowledge and experience in project management (scope, schedule, budget).
- You will have the ability to work with minimum supervision, be a team player, self-motivated, and demonstrate initiative as well as leadership, and good interpersonal skills.
- You will have good oral and technical writing skills in English. French is considered an asset.
- You will have excellent group facilitation skills with the ability to work well in cross-functional teams
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply. As per the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disablities Act (AODA), Bombardier will accommodate the needs of applicants with disabilities throughout all stages of the selection process. If you need accommodation during the recruitment process, please advise your Talent Acquisition representative. Information relating to the need for accommodation and accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.
Primary Location: CA-ON-Toronto Downsview
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 12.09.2017, 3:06:28 PM