3 months ago
Tooling Project Manager – Logistics-MON14519
Evolution of mobility
At Bombardier Aerospace, our employees work together to make mobility evolve around the world, one good idea after the other. If you have a good idea, we have the environment for it to become a unique product or an exceptional customer experience. Your ideas are our energy.
We are currently looking for motivated candidates ready to face significant challenges in a new business jet program.
As part of your position, you will be required to:
- Define and sustain tooling management system parameters.
- Take the ownership of the management and improvement of our tooling’s processes.
- Support storemen with the inventory level management.
- Determine min/max for tooling (Kanban) and determine reorder points for the small tools.
- Create and sustain a database for the cycle count.
- Create and sustain KPI’s.
- Analyse cycle count deviation and tooling templates obsolescence.
Collaborate in web interface deployment for coupons management
As an ideal candidate,
· You have a Bachelor's degree in GOP, Engineering, Project Management or other equivalent experience.
· You have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in inventory management.
· You have the ability to work as a team, communicate and take charge of projects and deliver successfully.
· You are familiar with the concepts of continuous improvement and value-added production.
· You have a good knowledge of these software: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Lotus notes and Visio.
· You know BaaN and Cribmaster (major asset).
· You work with minimal supervision.
· Proficiency in French and English, both oral and written.
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal St. Laurent
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 23.11.2017, 7:57:08 PM
08.12.2017, 4:59:00 AM