13 days ago
Boeing Research & Technology Product Standards Office is looking for a talented individual to support the execution of changes to the enterprise engineering standard system. Trade Control Specialist will use good communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate with subject matter experts in determining compliance with regulations, provide guidance and develop communications related to Export Compliance. Looking for an enthusiastic self-starter with the ability to work complex issues and demonstrate ability to work successfully in a time-constrained environment.
* Researches, gathers, collects and organizes global regulatory trade control requirements information and performs preliminary global regulatory trade control interpretation and impact analysis.
* Provides recommendations for the development of guidance in order to implement revised regulations in current business practices.
* Interacts with stakeholders internal to the organization on routine global trade control matters.
* Develops training materials for new and existing personnel within the organization to ensure the necessary flow-down of revised regulations and matters related to export compliance.
* Reviews documentation and assigns export determinations.
* Develops communication related to export compliance.
* Develops and provides input to the development and update of processes and procedures in support of export compliance within the organization.
* Supports internal audits and audit preparation activities.
* Supports the development of solutions to a variety of complex problems.
* Contributes to the implementation and completion of organization projects and goals.
* Interacts with stakeholders to resolve requests in a timely manner.
* Works under general supervision.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Engineering Test and Tech
Relocation Assistance Available
No. Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit.
This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a “US Person” as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 is required. “US Person” includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
Experience in an Export Control related position.
More than 1 year of experience with International Traffic In Arms Regulations (ITAR) and/or Export Administration Regulations (EAR).
Experience utilizing the following MS Office Applications (Word and Excel).
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
Experience developing communication bulletins, training materials and providing training.
Bachelor's degree and typically 3 or more years' related work experience, a Master's degree and typically 1 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Yes, 10 % of the Time
Contingent Upon Program Award