12 months ago
Position Description: The unit TM shall be responsible for the management and monitoring of all unit personnel ground, flight, upgrade and certification training. The TM shall ensure that unit personnel have received all required training for peacetime, contingency, deployment operations and schedule required training to comply with new or unique deployment-specific requirements. The TM will be required to produce periodic reports (weekly, quarterly, and annual) on training status and attend all meetings related to training functions. Effective checklist usage, record-keeping, and a high level of attention to detail are essential to success in this dynamic and fluid work environment.
Specific duties include:
• Monitor all training aspects within the Squadron. This will include recurring ground and flight training as dictated by AFI 11-202Vol 1, AFI 11-2HC-130J Vol 1, current ACC Ready Aircrew Program (RAP) tasking message, etc.
• Manage and document all ground and flight training regarding upgrades and certification syllabi and programs.
• Process any required nomination packages and/or waivers to facilitate completion of training
• Manage and build training folders IAW AFI 11-2HC-130Vol 1 and upgrade/certification progress through use of Word, Excel and Access programs.
• Coordinate with unit scheduling and other external agencies to facilitate completion of training requirements by 41 RQS aircrew.
• Oversee the in-and-out processing of all aircrew members and their training records, and shall ensure coordination of the leave and pass process as it pertains to the training function.
• Review requirements, prepare, and lead squadron upgrade board meetings; prepare upgrade board minutes.
• Assist in preparing a squadron quarterly training plan.
• Responsible for submitting the annual Programmed Flying Training (PFT) quota and request
• Prepare all required reports, (shall be responsible for the timely publication of monthly squadron CMR reports); slides, etc., for various agencies and meetings and attend applicable meetings.
• Other duties as assigned
• Individual shall have a minimum of one (1) year experience in a training program or equivalent military experience directly related to unit training responsibilities.
• Successful candidate must possess knowledge of principles, policies, procedures, training requirements, computer systems, products, general working knowledge of Microsoft Office products, and knowledge of detailed processes involved with AF training programs.
• General working knowledge of the computer application Patriot Excalibur (PEX).
• Completion of high school or general educational development equivalency is mandatory.
• Competence with computer systems is essential.
• Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint is required.
• Microsoft Access experience is highly desired, but not required.
• Experience as an aircrew member is preferred.
• Must have or be able to obtain a “Secret” security clearance and be capable of obtaining a SIPRNET account within 30 days of clearance.
• Individual must be able to obtain a Restricted Area Line Badge.
• For entry and retention of position: the ability to speak English clearly and distinctly, able to operate computer systems, and the ability to multi-task.
Doss Aviation, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, veteran status or disability.