Compass Airlines is seeking a Training Resources Administrator to join our team at our Minneapolis, Minnesota – Headquarters location. We are looking for an innovative and technical individual, with exceptional business judgment, as well as the initiative and competence to make a significant contribution to the Compass organization.
The Training Resources Administrator reports to the General Manager Flight Operations Training and is responsible for the administration of the Compass Airlines Learning Management System, the oversight of all training products to ensure that students and instructors are provided with all the resources necessary while in the training program and the overall management of the training manual revision process.
- One year certificate from college or technical school; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 1 to 3 years of airline operations experience in Technical Publications, Flight Operations or other aviation related fields.
- Previous employment in a part 121 airline environment with supervisory experience.
- Knowledge of Federal Aviation Regulations as they apply to airline operations.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be legal to work in the United States (A citizen or national of the United States, a lawful permanent resident, or an alien authorized to work in the US).
- High level skills in Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel.
- High level skills in the oversight of Learning Management Systems and Crew Scheduling Systems.
Job Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- To perform duties, must have demonstrated knowledge of computer systems including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook for email.
- Must be able to read, format and collate technical publications and regulations and apply them into training material on a regular basis.
- Must be able to communicate clearly and concisely at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to use Sabre or other crew scheduling and training software products.
- Must be able to read and understand CFR crewmember legality regulations and apply them on a daily basis.
- Must be highly motivated and capable of multi-tasking in fast paced, high pressure environment.
- Must be capable of integrating new software programs to reduce workload and increase efficiency.
- Typically working in an office setting, sitting at a desk or table, using a desk top PC during work hours:
- Position is based in Eagan Minnesota.
- May include alternative work schedules.
- Prepare student training materials based on published training programs and training plan.
- Ability to ensure that the information being sent to the crewmembers meets all Company and FAR requirements.
- Must be adept in communicating at all levels.
- Must listen and understand while communicating positively, clearly and concisely.
- Must have highly effective interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Must have the ability to apply common sense in understanding and dealing with customers.
- Must be able to analyze changes in training awards and schedules to select the best possible course of action for the student candidates’ learning process.
- Assign appropriate training modules to student candidates and other employee groups.
- Monitor student progress in CBT and run necessary reports.
- In conjunction with the LMS vendor and the courseware development group at TSH, troubleshoot LMS issues as they arise.
- Recommend and oversee system changes & enhancements.
- Prepare for new-hire student pilot orientation classes and brief the students on LMS and other company systems use.
- Assist in the manual and training forms revision process including the formatting of material and preparing manuals for the shared review process.
- Provides the necessary support to ensure that instructor resources are current.
- Assists with the development of training resources and the ordering of printed material to meet student and instructor requirements.
- Post training material in Comply365 and within the Training Center as necessary.
How to Apply:
If interested, please click “Apply” to be directed to our online application for this position. All submissions must include salary requirements.
Compass Airlines is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring on the basis of race, religion, color, disabled or veteran status, national origin, gender, age, citizenship status or other protected class status covered by federal, state or local law.
All applicants must submit to a pre-employment drug screen and background check.