7 months ago
Training Systems Manager
Under the Supervision of the VPGM, Execaire, the Training Systems Manager has responsibility in the following four main areas for all Execaire and Image Air employees:
1) Managing Qualifications
2) Execaire on-line training
3) Execaire in-house classroom training
4) Outsourced 3rd Party training
The Training Systems Manager will:
* Establish qualification requirements in collaboration with the subject matter experts (SMEs) and based on regulatory and company requirements;
* Establish Training and Learning Objectives and determines what resources are required to do the training to ensures same is delivered in the most effective and efficient manner possible;
* Analyses and evaluates training and learning requirements via cost benefit analysis to determine if training is to be held in-house in collaboration with subject matter experts, or if it is to be outsourced. Wherever possible implements “Train the Trainer.”
* Oversees the creation/ formulation of the material/program or collaborate with 3rd party source;
* Creates and communicates training schedules;
* Ensures accurate and timely input of training delivery into the Qualification Management process
* Identifies and collaborates with internal and external resources to develop a network of “experts.”(i.e. Procurement, Contracts Managers, Internal SMEs, internal and external training developers);
* Performs an annual review of training courses and methods and makes adjustments as required.
* Supervises the day to day activities of the Training Delivery Coordinator; ensures that training schedule and delivery are completed in a timely manner; ensures all paperwork and certificates of completed training are up to date in the Qualification Management System.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
5 – 8 years of relevant experience, preferably in Aviation
Knowledge of CARS and OHS requirements
Facility with IT systems and databases
Proven organization and presentation skills