4 months ago
The Boeing Company has an exciting opportunity for a Transportation Analyst (Level 4) to join the dynamic team at the Mesa, Arizona location.
As a Level 4 Transportation Analyst, your responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
* Leads activities for Transportation Management System (TMS) technical support, solution design, IT project management for future TMS system expansions.
* Responsible for leading interactive requirements gathering sessions with multiple functional business team members, documenting technical information and working with cross-functional team members and project managers to develop a project and the associated processes, business requirement documents, procedures and user training/support material. Significant exposure to proven system implementation methodologies and practices.
* Leads the development of sustaining technical processes and delivery to ensure work statement is completed as planned.
* Ability to gather, process and analyze data, developing metrics and leading continuous improvements activities.
* Develops and maintains relationships and partnerships with customers, stakeholders and peers.
* Must be able to develop documentation to support the requirements gathering and testing processes for the Transportation Management System.
* The candidate must have previous experience in supporting transportation management systems and oversee the development of the solution architect and working with transportation technology providers.
* Familiarity with systems integration and previous experience building interface maps and requirements.
* The candidate should be knowledgeable of domestic and international transportation, material and supplier management, program management and transportation system/application deployments.
* The candidate should also be knowledgeable with procurement systems, system integrations, shipping and receiving systems, transportation management systems and international logistics management.
* Familiarity with a Transportation Management System like Oracle Transportation Management (OTM) and SAP TM.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Supply Chain and Ops
Relocation Assistance Available
No. Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit.
This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a “US Person” as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 is required. “US Person” includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.
Basic Qualifications (Required):
* Bachelor's degree or higher education
* Experience writing business requirements.
* 5 or more years of experience with data analytics and metric development.
* 5 or more years of experience in Domestic and International Supply Chain Logistics.
Desired Skills and Experience:
* Experience with technical Program Management is preferred.
Familiarity with a Transportation Management System like Oracle Transportation Management (OTM) and SAP TM.
* Experience in Transportation Management Systems deployment is preferred.
* Experience using and developing business intelligence tools using Tableau is preferred.
* Experience with scripting languages such as, ACL, SQL Developer, Oracle, XML, MySQL, Python is preferred.
* Working knowledge of OTM (Oracle Transportation Management) and/or SAP TM is preferred.
* Candidate must have excellent oral & written communication skills as well as organization and time management skills.
* Candidate must have a solid working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs (ex. Excel, Word, Access, Visio and PowerPoint).
* Well-developed problem-solving, organizational, and communications skills (oral, written, and interpersonal), ability to effectively plan, organize, and prioritize tasks according to schedules and goals, and an aptitude for complex, analytical work with attention to detail
Typical Education and Experience: Bachelor's degree and typically 10 or more years' related work experience, a Master's degree and typically 8 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Yes, 10 % of the Time
Contingent Upon Program Award