10 days ago
This position is an integral part of a large transition effort within our enterprise Supply Chain and Logistics group. It will involve training analysts on enterprise processes and getting the new organization up and running to support 24/7 operations, direct ship, and operations.
• Provides support for the development of the statement of work to secure cost-effective transportation services.
• Analyzes carrier performance data for cycle time, costs and business process review.
• Participates on enterprise wide and cross-functional teams defining export control programs.
• Interfaces with internal/external compliance organizations and responds to Customs and Border Protection inquiries for export control issues to ensure compliance with export regulations, federal regulations, Foreign Trade Regulations and the Boeing Compliance Offices.
• Investigates loss and damage claims to carriers.
• Designs transportation plans and solutions.
• Familiarity with Boeing Supply Chain Logistics processes and programs is preferred.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Supply Chain and Ops
Relocation Assistance Available
Yes. Available for eligible candidates, if authorized.
Typical Education/Experience: Bachelor's and typically 6 or more years' related work experience, a Master's degree and typically 4 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• 3+ year of experience in Domestic and International Supply Chain Logistics
• 5+ years of experience with Microsoft office tools
• This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a United States Person as defined by 22 C.F.R. §120.15? "US Person" includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee
• Familiarity with Boeing Supply Chain Logistics processes and programs is preferred
Yes, 10 % of the Time
Contingent Upon Program Award