4 months ago
Being part of Air Canada is to become part of an iconic Canadian symbol. Across the country and around the world, the Air Canada family brings people together. Let your career take flight by joining our diverse and vibrant team at the leading edge of passenger aviation.
Air Canada, recently ranked SkyTrax’s Best Airline in North America, is seeking caring and engaging individuals to fill permanent, full-time, positions of Bilingual Customer Sales and Service Agents in our Contact Centre located in Toronto, preferably English and Mandarin/Cantonese, Japanese, Korean or French.
Our Agents are often our customer’s first point of contact with our company, which makes this position of the utmost importance to our continued success.
If you consider yourself a “people person”, take great pride in delivering memorable customer service, understand that customers expect our agents to answer calls promptly, courteously and professionally, then you may be a great fit for the Air Canada team!
The Customer Service & Sales Agent position is also a great career opportunity to grow within Air Canada. We offer a competitive starting salary of $14.00/hr with a comprehensive benefits package.
* Medical, dental insurance
* Pension plan
As a Customer Sales and Service Agent in our Contact Centre, you will:
* Handle inbound calls while offering the highest level of customer service, and providing information regarding flights, fares, destinations, special offers and other travel products
* Use Air Canada’s in-house reservation system to make new flight reservations or modify existing bookings
* Provide timely resolution to customer inquiries, including concerns and/or issues to ensure customer satisfaction
* Be available to attend and successfully pass a fourteen (14) week full-time paid training program
* Be available to work a variety of day, evening and overnight shifts, as well as, weekends and statutory holidays in a 24/7 operation
* Ability to find creative solutions to complex customer situations
* Ability to work independently with a minimum of supervision
* Effectively manage multiple tasks concurrently
* Customer service experience within a Call Centre environment
* Previous travel industry experience
* Working knowledge of computer applications and internet
Conditions of Employment:
* High school diploma or equivalence
* Eligible to work in Canada
* Willing to adhere to Air Canada’s grooming standards
English, Mandarin, and Cantonese.
At Air Canada, we want to fly high when it comes to employment equity. We, therefore, encourage applications from Aboriginal peoples, women, members of a visible minority and persons with a disability.
Air Canada thanks all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for interview will be contacted.
: Call Center Agent