about 1 month ago
Keyword: Vice-President Executive Assistants
Request Number: SCR
Number of positions to fill: 2
Location: Longueuil (Quebec)
Organisational Unit: 9000-Customer Service
Division: Customer Service
Sector: Service Center
Posting Start Date: 2018-01-23
Organization Profile: Pratt & Whitney Canada is one of the world’s leaders in the design, manufacture and service of aircraft engines powering commercial and regional airplanes, as well as general aviation aircraft and helicopters. Our strong reputation for highly skilled personnel (10,000 employees across the globe), our reliable engines and our exceptional aftermarket support service network attract customers from all over the world (over 190 countries).
General responsibilities of the position: Pratt & Whitney Canada is looking for Executive Assistant to support the Customer Service Vic-President and our Marketing Vice-President at our head office in Longueuil. You will provide administrative support to the Vice-President of Customer Service or Marketing, to whom you will report as well as coordinating the activities of the team. You will act as a liaison agent with the direct reports. For this position you need about ten years’ experience in large company, be perfectly bilingual and have a great organizational skills.
Specific responsibilities of position: As the Executive Assistant to the Vice-President you will:
- Make travel arrangements;
- Handle expense reports;
- Keep calendar of meetings up to date, maintains and coordinates agenda;
- Coordinate meetings and conference calls and prepares related documents to this effect;
- Create PowerPoint presentations;
- Plan meetings, composes correspondence and do translations (if needed);
- Works closely with direct reports;
- Maintain and organize files and filling system;
- Ensure transmission of action plans or information to concern employees during the absence of the manager;
- Coordinates projects, follow-ups, archiving, filling;
- Work in close collaboration with executive assistants in a relationship that promotes mutual respect; coordinate with your colleagues to share the workload, and take charge of organizing specific activities (e.g. off-site activities).
Qualifications required: - College degree with minimum 10 years' experience
- Experience in large companies;
- Excellent verbal and written communication;
- Very good organization skills and initiative;
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Field of studies: Administration, Office Systems, Secretarial
Additional Information: - Could work outside of standard working hours.
You have great organizational skills? You have experience with upper management in large companies? You wish to work with a company that is the leader in his industry? Then, we are waiting for you! Do not wait anymore and apply on the Executive Assistant position!
Diversity and Equal Opportunity Employment
P&WC is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any legally-protected factors.