6 months ago
Commissary Warehouse supports and assists all catering needs for scheduled and charter flights.
* Inventory incoming supplies and equipment accurately.
* Checking/ receiving and stocking inbound items in the freezers, coolers, and storeroom
* Checks deliveries for quality and quantity.
* Responsible for making sure that products are rotated according to expiration date (FIFO)
* Understand and train on the safety and use electric palet jack
* Cleaning and stocking all aircraft carts and above wing catering support
* Fills and delivers orders and requisitions.
* Keeps accurate records of goods received.
* Loads and returns supplies and equipment to warehouse.
* Packs, boxes, and delivers Cargo.
* Maintains cleanliness of warehouse and storage areas.
* Support Drivers as needed
* High school or equivalent education required
* Must be able to become forklift certified and operate a forklift
* Comply with all TSA and SC safety and security procedures for Catering
* Must be able to adhere to all general safety, ramp safety, and food safety rules, regulations, policies, and procedures
* Team player
* Ability to work independently and understand instruction and processes
* Hours include nights, weekends and holidays
* Must be able to operate a pallet jack
* Must be able to work in all weather types
* Willing and able to work beyond scheduled shift time to accommodate the needs of the operation
* Conduct all tasks in a safe and efficient manner complying with all local, state and federal safety and health regulatory requirements, programmatic standards, and with any internal policies and procedures identified by Sun Country Airlines