about 1 month ago
When the global aerospace community looks for ideas and solutions to its biggest challenges, they turn to the people of UTC Aerospace Systems. We design, invent and deliver the most advanced and diverse range of aerospace systems on the market. We are inventors. We are manufacturers. We work in space exploration, commercial air travel, defense and rescue applications. Always learning and pushing the boundaries, we are an undisputed industry leader that continually sets the bar higher and higher. Come soar with us.
Every second a plane takes off with UTC Aerospace Systems equipment onboard. From space exploration and defense to today’s more electric, more intelligent, more integrated aircraft – our systems make modern flight possible. And by “make it possible,” we mean: we start it, power it, control it, ventilate it, quiet it, land it, stop it and monitor it. We have more than 41,000 employees across 26 countries working at the forefront of technological innovation. Thanks to their efforts, our global reach and our market-leading position, we do big things no one else can do.
Today, the fully integrated landing systems we design, test and manufacture help millions of passengers reach their destinations safely. But we aren’t satisfied with today’s success. Our global Landing Systems team is committed to continuous improvement – we work hard to make our solutions lighter-weight, stronger and more technically advanced, so that plane travel can be safer, more affordable and more sustainable in the years to come. We are looking for the best and brightest to fly and land with us!
* Maintains warehouse staff training employees, as well as, monitoring performance and progress.
* Ensure compliance with federal/state/local warehousing, material handling, and shipping requirements.
* Ensure processes for packing, staging, and loading of product is optimized in support of meeting customer ship dates.
* Ensure all required paperwork for each shipment is complete and that retention of all required documents are filed appropriately.
* Ensure validation of receipts is conducted and discrepancies responded to in a timely manner.
* Ensures the timely return of rejected materials to the supplier.
* Ensures that all products that are shipped from suppliers are received in a timely manner based on standard procedures.
* Implement policies and procedures; audit and update periodically based on continuous improvement.
* Ensure metrics are tracked and reported daily to include but not limited to timely and accurate transactions: receipt, put-away, customer on-time shipments, internal delivery, inventory accuracy and productivity
* Candidates must have 2 years demonstrated experience in warehousing, distribution, logistics, and Lean Principles Demonstrated.
* Experience associated with, safety requirements, standard work, and standard processes.
* Bachelor's Degree preferably in Business, Logistics or other related field
Nothing matters more to UTC Aerospace Systems than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
* Bachelor’s Degree
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.