8 months ago
Spirit Airlines is seeking an innovative ecommerce individual to join our growing .com team! The ideal candidate will have extensive google analytics experience with hands-on google tag management implementation (GTM). eCommerce is
an area of growth where there is a large focus on path to purchase and optimizing the conversion funnel. This role will be integral in building and tracking our existing and new ecommerce features and functionality that touches Desktop, Mobile and App.
* Support the analytics needs of a business unit by analyzing web traffic using clickstream tools. Work with BI team and use standard BI tools to produce reports relating to outcomes.
* Create holistic dashboards by pulling data from different data sources and websites for presentations to management team.
* Lead driving core insights from the data to suggest, create and execute multivariate or a/b/c tests that drive fundamental improvements to the site experience.
* Perform complex Ad Hoc queries, analyses, segmentation studies that combine multiple tools and data sources and types to extract insights from various A/B and multivariate tests.
* Enhance & develop tagging specs for the tests and new features built for these tests.
* Exhibit a high level of expertise in driving the data strategy across multiple “listening posts” (websites, surveys, testing, CRM systems, market research etc).
* Work with the website technology team closely to identify gaps in the data capture strategy and collaboratively implement enhancements.
* Monitor best practices in metrics and decision making tools.
* 4+ years' experience w/Advanced Teradata SQL skills.
* 5+ years' experience with web analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics.
* Experience with multiple reporting and visualization tools (e.g. Tableau).
* Experience with site optimization tools such as Qubit.
* Exceptional logic, quantitative and analytical skills.
* Experience in web-based publishing tools preferred.
* Ability to create solutions that minimize manual processes without sacrificing user flexibility.
* Advanced proficiency with Access/Excel/Word/PowerPoint.
*Please be advised that you will be asked to complete a required assessment to be considered for this position. This assessment will be emailed to you after you
apply. Please be sure to check your Spam folder and/or junk mail if you do not receive it *
We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits to our team members including medical, dental, STD, LTD, life insurance, 401(k), paid time off, travel benefits and much more. We strive to maintain a professional, yet friendly environment and
promote professional and career development for our team members.
Spirit Airlines is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All aspects of employment are governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status,
sexual orientation, gender identity or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law.
2 months ago
only 17 days until close