14 days ago
The Boeing Company is currently seeking a Versatile Technologist to join the Information Technology (IT) Team in Chicago, IL.
This is an exciting opportunity to develop key solutions supporting Boeing’s global marketing strategy. As a member of our team, you will leverage current social platform technologies to influence brand and product lines. This position is perfect for self-starting individuals with a passion for producing forward-thinking solutions.
* Identifies and analyzes options, advises end users, supplier partners and business partners in identifying and documenting computing delivery system requirements
* Develops, designs, integrates and maintains computer applications
* Performs a multi-disciplined range of technical systems and application activities. Installs, configures and maintains multiplatform systems hardware, software and components
* Performs consultation with security organizations on use of IT solutions to address security
* Defines, develops and deploys IT solutions that conform to industry standards
* Researches and conducts root cause analysis to identify problem, recommend possible solutions for problem resolution, reporting and post problem analysis to meet business requirements
* Leads the integration of change and release process of multiple disciplines by analyzing designs, evaluating and determining if there are production impacts, ensuring it is ready for production
* Identifies most efficient computing solution by conducting cost-benefit analyses
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
CIO, Information & Analytics
Relocation Assistance Available
No. Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit.
This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a “US Person” as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 is required. “US Person” includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.
Basic Qualifications (Required)
* Experience supporting Enterprise Digital Communications (email, social media platforms, content creation, and employee communication).
* Experience with enterprise level content management systems (CMS) and digital survey tools.
* Experience configuring and supporting enterprise level social media cloud computing applications
* Experience with SQL Server and/or Oracle databases
* Experience with DevOps, CI/CD and Test Driven Development practices
* Experience with automated build and testing tools
* Experience with configuring and supporting enterprise level blogging tools such as WordPress VIP
* Knowledge of email certification applications such as Return Path or BriteVerify
* Social media expert with hands-on experience with social influence management tools such as Buzzsumo, Upfluence, or Traackr
* Utilizes employing polling and surveying platforms such as Waggl
* Experience with Salesforce E-mail marketing professional services
* Knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
* Experience remediating security vulnerabilities
* ColdFusion, .Net, Perl, or Java knowledge and experience
* Technical bachelor's degree and typically 5 or more years' related work experience or a Master's degree with typically 3 or more years' or a PhD degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience
* A technical degree is defined as any four year degree, or greater, in a mathematic, scientific or information technology field of study
Yes, 10 % of the Time
Contingent Upon Program Award