6 months ago
Private Club Bartender (Full-time and Part-time)
St. Louis, MO
Wingtips Lounge is a brand-new lounge concept located at St. Louis International Airport. Wingtips Lounge offers an upscale guest experience allowing passengers to escape the hectic chaos of the airport. Offering a variety of complimentary amenities allowing
We are looking for individuals who personify the definition of hospitality. If you have a passion for making people feel welcome and take pride in providing outstanding guest service, this may be the job for you. If you are detailed oriented and a problem solver,
this may be the job for you, and we would love to meet you!
Wingtips Lounge is searching for an experienced and enthusiastic Bartender who can provide exceptional customer service, is familiar with a wide variety of drink recipes and can prepare alcohol or non-alcohol beverages for lounge guests. The Bartender should
be able to create classic and innovative drinks based on will customers' needs and preferences.
English mandatory, additional language(s) a plus. Must be professional and well-kept, well-groomed with no visible tattoos, facial piercings or extreme makeup. Must possess a positive attitude and solution-oriented thought process.
Full and part-time shifts available. This position reports directly to the General Manager.
Customer Service Expectations:
With a large amount of customer contact, the Bartender must be helpful, friendly, courteous and professional. The ideal candidate will have highly interactive personal skills and can engage with a wide variety of people. Must possess the ability to communicate
with customers and fellow employees and serve as a team player under all types of conditions.
Every guest contact begins and ends with your smile. Sharp and professional business etiquette is required. Uniform is mandatory; partial uniform provided.
Wingtips Lounge Code of Hospitality
1. Choosing Service is a Way of Life
2. You are a Gracious Professional on Your Guest’s Agenda, not Your Own
3. Use Gentle Authority
4. There is Nothing Comfortable About Being Five Stars
5. Master the Moment
6. Two Mantras: “I am here” and “Namaste”
7. Uniqueness is our Best Marketing Tool
• Greet guests, mixes and serves alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages with appropriate garnishment for guests at our main bar and throughout the lounge
• Interact with guests, take customer orders, prepare drinks as requested and trained
• Check customers’ identification and confirm it meets legal drinking age
• Stay guest focused and nurture an excellent guest experience
• Manage multiple guest tabs and correctly manage guest payment and eligible discounts through a point-of-sale system
• Perform alcohol inventories and close-out paperwork at the end of each shift
• Stock and replenish bar with beer, wine, liquor and related supplies such as ice, glassware, napkins or straws
• Comply with all food and beverage regulations
• Arrange bar supplies for attractive display
• Maintains bar area in a neat and sanitary manner
• Cleans glasses, utensils and bar equipment; cleans bar, work areas and tables
• Records all sales, collects money, operates a credit card/electronic payment register and follows all cash-handling procedures as required
• Reports all accidents and injuries in a timely manner
• Complies with all company safety and risk management policies and procedures
• Participates in regular safety meetings, safety training and hazard assessments
• Attends training programs (classroom and virtual) as designated
• May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
• 6+ months of experience as a bartender
• Must be at least 21 years of age
• Must possess at least a High School Diploma/GED equivalent
• Must pass a drug test/background check and be able to obtain airport security clearance
• Must be able to lift 20-pound boxes and stand for a minimum of 8-hour shift
• Strong customer service and interpersonal communication skills required
• Must be available and have a willingness to work flexible hours including nights, weekends and holidays. Long hours may sometimes by mandatory.
• TIPS certified preferred