5 months ago
* Develops and maintains cable/wire harness detail and assembly designs.
* Analyzes results and performs design reviews.
* Supports the team to analyze results and performs design reviews.
* Provides engineering design disposition on discrepancies (e.g., rejection tags, production action requests, shop revision requests).
* Documents processes, specifications and procedures that support the design and manufacture of electrical commodities.
* Performs technical review of supplier capabilities to facilitate source selection.
* Works under the guidance of a leadership team.
Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
Space and Missile Systems
Relocation Assistance Available
No. Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit.
This position requires a Current Single Scope Background Investigation (SSBI).
* Experience in Mechanical, Electrical/Electronic or Aerospace Engineering.
* Experience with mechanical CAD tools.
* Experience using UG NX6 or equivalent.
* Experience routing wire harnesses using CAD tools.
* Experience using CEEDS desired.
Education and/or Experience
Degree and typical experience in engineering classification: Bachelor's and 5 or more years' experience, Master's degree with 3 or more years' experience or PhD degree with experience. Bachelor, Master or Doctorate of Science degree from an accredited course of study, in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry. ABET is the preferred, although not required, accreditation standard.
Yes, 10 % of the Time
Contingent Upon Program Award