We are looking for highly motivated individuals to join us as supply chain professionals.
This position will support the Space Systems Windsor Locks procurement group. This group is responsible for the procurement of a variety of material including: machined parts, electronic parts and assemblies and major subcontract/engineered items
This position will specifically foc...
* Associate/Bachelor’s degree of Science in Mechanical Engineering discipline or equivalent experience.
* 3-5 years as a manufacturing engineer with technical background in CNC machining of various metals, with a short run environment.
* Proficient in the use of GD&T principles.
* Aerospace experience highly desired.
* This position requires mathematical ability and excellent verbal and written...
Job ID #: 10621
Location: US - Connecticut - Middlefield
Functional Area: Operations
Division: MMA - Ultra Precision Technology
Position Type: Full-Time Regular
Education Required: High School Diploma
Experience Required: 3 - 5 Years
Relocation Provided: No
Hours of Work:
Travel Percentage: 0
Operates CNC and Non CNC machines to perform any combination ...
* High School Diploma, or equivalent. Technical or vocational training desired.
* 5-10 years operating multiple manufacturing machines, including CNC lathe, mill drill, grinding machine, CNC mill machine and deburring. Experience with tool room machining desired.
* Strong mechanical aptitude with substantial acquaintance with and understanding of technical aspects of the job.
* Work requires...