* High School Diploma required.
* Additional technical school certifications a plus.
* 2 to 5 years of related experience in a manufacturing environment.
* Ability to read and interpret blueprints and drawings.
* General run of machine shop operations, floor assembly and usual shop maintenance.
* Previous experience in a hydro-mechanical and electronic manufacturing environment a plus.
Your Career Begins at Timken
If you're ready for a challenging career that provides you with the ability to advance personally and professionally, look to Timken. Our associates make the world more productive by improving the efficiency and reliability of the machinery that keeps industry in motion.
Timken Motor & Crane Services is the largest electric motor, controls and generator repair gr...
* Rising Junior or Senior
* Minimum GPA of 3.0
* Pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Mechanical/Manufacturing Engineering or related field
* Knowledge of continuous improvement methodologies used in eliminating waste from manufacturing processes needed
* Innovative approach for driving process efficiencies and cost reduction
* Excellent mechanical, analytical, and problem solving skills
* Good wri...
Job ID #: 10621
Location: US - Connecticut - Middlefield
Functional Area: Operations
Division: MMA - Ultra Precision Technology
Position Type: Full-Time Regular
Education Required: High School Diploma
Experience Required: 3 - 5 Years
Relocation Provided: No
Hours of Work:
Travel Percentage: 0
Operates CNC and Non CNC machines to perform any combination ...